Bookings are open – What are the restrictions?
Friday 22nd October – Closed
We have been very busy getting our courses back up to scratch at Riverside, the next phase in maintenance is air grating the greens post. This will require the golf course to be closed for the entire day on Friday 22nd October.
We thank you for your patience and apologise for any inconvenience.
- Select your preferred date and time
- Select if you would like to play 9 or 18 holes
- Select how many players
- Press the Book Now button
- If this is your first time that you are booking with our new Golf Booking online system, please create an account first.
- After the registration , you will receive an email to confirm your details. Please do this before continuing with your booking.
Existing / Registered Customers
If you already have an account, please log in with your email address and password.
- Please select your booking type (Adult, Senior, member, visit pass etc)
- if you have more players, they will show up as “Guests” and their details will have to be added into the system at reception at time of check-in.
- Check your booking time
- Confirm your booking reservation
Please fill in the your credit card details and finalise the payment.
You have 10min to complete the payment before the booking expires.
Log in to your account and click on your booking to manage it.
- Cancelations can only be done up to 48h before a booking
If you are a member of our Golf course and are your course membership paying fortnightly or upfront, you will have received already an email from our golf-booking.com software to activate your account. If not, please call the pro shop to assist you.
Once you are registered, you will be able to log in and book.
Stay notified and subscribe to our newsletter