We are so glad to have our golf course and driving range open to the community! We hope for further easing of restrictions from Friday, 22nd October, however, we are yet to hear confirmation of these changes.
The current restrictions are:
- Play must be in groups of two.
- Players must reside within 15km of the club/facility that they are playing at;
- Group coaching can take place with two people. The coach is excluded from these numbers.
- Masks must be worn at all times unless there is a medical reason not to do so. This includes while playing golf.
- All staff, members and visitors must check in using the QR service.
- If you are unwell, please do not attend.
- Please follow the directions of our team members and any authorities.
- You can monitor the latest Government advice at: https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/
Once further easing of restrictions are confirmed we will update our website, socials and booking system as soon as we can.
Thank you for your patience and look forward to seeing you on the green!