The Dimattina family has been running restaurants in Melbourne and all across Australia for the past 30 years, always with a touch of their Italian heritage running through a venue. They will be opening Riverside Kitchen & Bar back up as a family-style, relaxed bistro and they’re looking for more staff!
They are seeking experienced cafe and restaurant all-rounders to work in the venue. The primary function of the role is to:
- Serve customers
- Cash handling skills
- Prepare for event catering
- Work functions
- Prepare sandwiches/wraps & other foods
- Produce great coffee
- Extensive experience in barista and food preparation
- Short order cooking experience; sandwiches & coffee making
- Food & safety handling certification and other relevant qualifications
- Exceptional customer service
- Reliable, honest, & hard worker required
- Hours are weekends, with some weekdays.
- Experience in using POS systems
- Experience in stocktaking & stock ordering
This is a unique opportunity to work in a fun environment with a motivated and enthusiastic team. Benefits to staff include staff training and development, quality staff meals, staff discounts and flexible working hours.
To apply and be part of our team, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org