We are officially open!
Despite significant flood damage, things are starting to look positive here at Riverside! On Saturday the 3rd of December we reopened our gates and welcomed the golfing community back. This week we were thrilled that the driving range also reopened.
Please be aware that there are still a few precautions that we are taking. These include:
- There are to be no golf buggies on the course.
- The 5th green and the 6th tee are still recovering, please be careful when using these.
- The phone line is currently down. We are working to fix this as soon as possible.
- We are not handling cash. No cash payment options are currently available.
- Without exception no one under the age of 16 years is to be on the golf course. All children MUST be supervised at ALL times. Please be advised that you will be held responsible for all damage that your child makes.
Further to this, we ask that you book online prior to visiting. You can make a booking here.
Also a special mention to our greenkeeper Matt, who has kindly made a temporary 5th green to allow us to open the course with 9 playable holes. Thank you Matt!
We are so excited to be back and cannot wait to see you teeing off soon!